Have you recently purchased Kindle fire 7 for you and getting the problem in connecting to Wi-Fi connection? If yes, then we are going to help you out with this problem. There is no need to worry as we are going to discuss the troubleshooting steps with you. You must read those steps, or else go to Kindle help and support link for additional help.
Well, there are few thing which can fix and cause this problem. We are going to discuss them step wise. If you find any problem in any step, then you can go to Amazon Kindle login link.
- The very first and the easiest tip to solve this problem is by restarting the network devices like modem and router. If all the other devices connected to the router are working properly, then your Fire tablet can be faulty. If your Wi-Fi connection is functioning properly, yet unable to access the internet or Kindle, then you need to go to ‘Manage my Kindle account’ to check whether there is any change in the settings.
- After restarting the network devices, you need to restart your Amazon Kindle E-reader. Now restart the Router first followed by Kindle.
- If required, then forget the network connection from the Kindle and re-add the Wi-Fi connection to the Kindle. Here you need to enter the password and SSID of your network. If this is auto enabled, then you don’t need to add the SSID manually.
- Check the Wi-Fi sleep settings on your Kindle. Sometimes, the Wi-Fi network becomes inactive if left idle for certain period of time. If you don’t know the settings related to the Wi-Fi connection on your Kindle, then you can go to ‘Manage Your Kindle’ option on your Kindle account.
- Go to the home screen of your Kindle and open the ‘settings’ from the menu.
- Open the ‘Application’ menu and click on ‘Wi-Fi’ settings.
- Go to ‘Advanced’ settings from the Wi-Fi menu.
- Now here search for ‘Sleep policy’ of your Wi-Fi connection. You will find different options here. Select the one which suits your need.
The following options will appear on the screen:
- Sleep when the screen turns off. In this mode, your Wi-Fi will be disabled as soon as your Kindle screen turns off.
- ‘Never when plugged’ in. In this mode, then the Wi-Fi connection will be disabled when you plugged your Kindle into the power socket.
- You need to click on ‘Never disconnect Wi-Fi’ for all the above-mentioned conditions. If you still find the same problem, then go to ‘Manage My Kindle’ option on your Kindle account. The technical experts will guide you in the best way
- Last but not the least step is to check the recent apps if installed any in your Kindle. This may create a problem with the network connection. Your Kindle device will get disconnected from the network. It is recommended not to download or install any app on your device when you are using your device for a specific purpose.
One of the above-mentioned fixes will definitely solve your connection problem. If you are still having any problem, then check the network strength of your internet. If there is any problem, then call your internet service provider. If the network is OK, then there is some problem with your kindle fire 7. You need to get it repaired or replaced from the authorized store. To get the list of stores, refer to official Kindle website.
You can also troubleshoot the connection problem by getting in touch with Amazon Kindle official link. Here you will find a complete troubleshooting guide for your device. You just need to enter the model number and a serial number of your kindle fire tablet. You will get complete details related to the device on the screen.
What’s going on Kindle users? Enjoying your astonishing device? Well, all the Kindle users are firm proof of Kindle’s appreciation. If you love reading books, then this device is the best option for you with its amazing features. Being a user of Kindle, if you’re struggling with any technical mess or error then you can get the Amazon Kindle Support from the Kindle professionals and experts. Now if you’re one of them who are facing the technical trouble regarding battery like you Kindle is not charging properly or taking too long to charge, then here we have some troubleshooting steps, which may resolve this problem.
Activate Sleep Mode
If you activate the Sleep mode, it automatically saves the power of your device. If you’ve completed your content or going to sleep then don’t forget to put your Kindle into sleep mode. You can easily activate this mode by pressing the power button at the bottom of your Kindle.
Wireless Connection- Turn Off
We all if we’re using Wi-Fi with our Kindle device it chews up a lot of battery rapidly, so simply turn off the Wi-Fi connection by navigating to Home, and then make a press on Menu button. After that, you need to select Settings and then turn off next to Airplane Mode.
You won’t get the enough power from some computers and older keyboards, means your Kindle device won’t get fully charged. You need to use USB cable to make a connection between your device and the power adapter and to charge your device, use an electrical outlet. Charge your Kindle device unless you don’t see the green light or you can use another USB cable or power adapter to use charge your Kindle, in case you’re facing the obstacle in charging.
Rest being as Kindle user if you’re looking for any Kindle Update, you need to stay tuned with Amazon and to update kindle device, like software update, you may need to download the latest software version manually and transfer the update to your device with the help of USB cable.
Target fans we have a news for you apart from the good brands and great stuff that too at lower prices now you will get Amazon kindles too at your favorite stores. Well, Amazon was away from the Target as Target removed it from the electronic devices for the past 4 years.
But now Target retailers had words with Fortune that once again they are welcoming Amazon and will be selling Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, and Fire TV devices on its website, and they are planning to re-introduce the devices to stores in this October.
The company told Bloomberg that it evaluates its selection continuously to deliver quality products at a good value. He added further that their guest love the various aspect of shopping at Target and they do believe that their customers will appreciate the convenience and savings of finding of these items in their stores and on Target.com.
However, Target is getting worried about the fact that they stopped selling Amazon devices way back in 2012 so their customers would have drawn to Amazon.com. But according to the survey which was conducted in May by Prosper Insights and Analytics it has happened already. The finding of this survey was that about two in five customers were having Amazon Prime membership and one who don’t have it so far are planning to subscribe it next year.
Amazon has taken up traditional retailers by accounting for 60% online sales growth in U.S last year .Moreover, the Target’s online sales have also seen the upward trend including a 34% hike in the last quarter of 2015 as it invests a lot in e-commerce.
It’s not the first they have crossed paths but in March Amazon sued an executive who went to target. However, later Amazon dropped the suit in April.